Welcome to China Society
Slideshow of the Reception
Letter from the President
The recent mega earthquake shattered many lives in Sichuan, China. Amongst the hardest hit were school children. Many school buildings collapsed and thousands were killed. And the survived are left without a school.
The China Society and the World Trade Center Association's Committee on Peace and Stability Through Trade are organizing a fundraising campaign reception at the Pavilion Room of the Reagan Building on June 26 evening with some other sponsors. The main purpose is to create an opportunity for people of all backgrounds to show our support together to the victims of the earthquake. All proceeds will go to the reconstruction of schools. We are in the process of deciding a credible partner for implement.
Your support will be critical to the success of this campaign. Please feel free to contribute to whatever way you can. Here is a list of suggestions. However, please do not be limited by these options.
• Direct monetary donation or in-kind donation (auction items)
• Participate in the reception or buying tickets to support others to attend
• Promote the campaign to your family members, friends, communities and organizations and encourage them to do the same
• Identify, recommend, and contact potential sponsors (both business and individuals)
• Join the organizing team or become a volunteer
• Invite VIP speakers
Your contribution will be highly appreciated.
|Yeqing (Victor) Li||John Dickson|
|President||Chairman, Board of Directors|