China Society Delegation to Kenya - Africa
Global Peace Convention
Forum on Peace and Development through Trade and Investment
November 17 – 23, 2010Online Application Online Payment
China Society will co-sponsor the “Forum on Peace and Development through Trade and Investment” in the “Global Peace Convention”, with President Kibaki of Kenya as the patron, which will be held at the Kenyatta International Conference Center in Nairobi, Kenya Africa from November 17 to 21. We will organize a delegation to join hundreds of leaders from around the world to explore practical ways to advance peace and development in Africa and the globe. The China Society delegates will also have a chance to enjoy the world class and unforgettable safari that Kenya is renowned for.
Invited convention speakers include:
• H.E. Hon. Mwai Kibaki, President of the Republic of Kenya
• Hon. Raila Odinga, Prime Minister of the Republic of Kenya
• Hon. Kenneth Marende, Speaker, Kenya Parliament
• Professor Wangari Maathai, Founder, Greenbelt Movement, 2004 Nobel Peace Laureate
• President Museveni of Uganda
• President Goodluck Johnson of Nigeria
• President Paul Kigame of Rwanda
• Prime Minister Meles Zenawi - Ethiopia
• Hon. Mutula Kilonzo, Minister for Justice, National Cohesion and Constitutional Affairs
• Sir James Mancham KBE, Founding President of Seychelles and more...
Invited forum speakers
• Hon.Amb Chirau Ali Mwakwere – Kenyan Minister of Trade
• H.E. Ambassador Guangyuan Liu, Chinese Ambassador to Kenya
• Dr. Manu Chandaria – Founder, East Africa Business Council; Chairman & CEO, Comcraft Group (Kenya)
• Mr. Per Saxegaard, President, World Trade Center Oslo (Norway)
• Mr. John Dickson, Chairman and CEO, Global Development and Trade Group; Founding Chairman, World Trade Association’s Committee on Peace and Stability through Trade (USA)
November 17: Arrival November 18: Global Peace Convention November 19: Global Peace Convention Forum on Peace and Development through Trade and Investment (afternoon) November 20: Nairobi City Tour (morning) Global Peace Festival (afternoon) November 21: Safari Tour November 22: Safari Tour November 23: Safari Tour and departure (after 10 pm)The fee is $2000 which covers convention registration, hotel (double occupancy), food, and safari tour from November 17 (arrival) to 23 (departure). The convention hotel is Intercontinental Hotel Nairobi or Laico Regency Hotel.
The application deadline is November 8 (Monday). Priority consideration will be given to earlier applicants. International travel and transportation between airport and hotel are the responsibilities of each participant. The Kenya government has agreed to issue visa upon arrival. It’s not necessary to get visa in advance if time does not allow.
If you need help, please don’t hesitate to contact Mr. Shuai Liang at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you in Kenya, Africa!